FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
It is not possible to guarantee that they are always exactly the same as depicted in the image.
You can view your Aywasini subscription information, including copies of your receipts on the Billing page.
Please be aware that this is only possible if you signed up online. In all other cases or if you have any questions related to your sales receipts, you can reach out to our billing team directly through: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on My billing under your user menu to access your receipts.
1. Sign in to your Aywasini Account, select My Orders.
2. Select the order you wish to return and click on the Manage Order button.
3. Click on Return Items.
4. Fill in the Return Form. The available return options (pickup/drop-off) will be displayed in this form.
5. Pack your return package securely, with the product in the original and undamaged manufacturer's packaging as delivered to you. Write your order number & return tracking number clearly on the outer side of the package.
6. Head to your nearest drop-off point or wait for collection by our pick-up service.
7. Make sure you have written your order number and return tracking number on your package at the time of drop off.
You can view your return tracking number as soon as you have filled the Online Return Form and logged your return request.
Conditions for Returns
A. The product must be unused, unworn, unwashed and without any flaws. Fashion products can be tried on to see if they fit and will still be considered unworn. If a product is returned to us in an inadequate condition, we reserve the right to send it back to you.
B. The product must include the original tags, user manual, warranty cards, freebies and accessories.
C. The product must be returned in the original and undamaged manufacturer packaging / box. If the product was delivered in a second layer of Aywasini packaging, it must be returned in the same condition with return shipping label attached. Do not put tape or stickers on the manufacturers box.
D. Note: It is important to indicate the order number and return tracking number on your return package to avoid any inconvenience/delay in process of your return.
If a popular item is out of stock, we try hard to restock within 2 weeks. For slower selling items, we try to restock within 1-2 months. However, please understand that restock times will vary greatly because some of the manufacturers we work with are very small. There are so many other reasons why a product is out of stock for an extended period of time:
- The product or brand is being re-designed
- The manufacturer is on vacation/holiday
- The product is being reformulated
- The product has been recalled
- The manufacturer is busy or overwhelmed
- We are waiting to sell through more product before placing a new order
- The manufacturer has discontinued selling to distributors
For items/brands coming soon and restock dates, please refer to our stock page.